Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day +117

Hello Everyone, well yesterday I was exhausted from the day before and nothing but sleep..! I am still recovering...today was pretty much a chill out out day too. Amanda came and we made plates, also the physio came and I did some excercises sitting down. I really really had a great Half Birthday, thanks so much to everyone for all their presents!!! Lilian, Jimmy, Una & Family, Nana, GaGa, Nuala, Paul, Brigie, Kay & Martin, Vicent & Margerat,Anne Mangan,all the nurses and health care workers. Thanks to the physio department (Kelly!!) in Temple Street for the beautiful pink roses..!! The bad news is that I have to have another gut biospy tomorrow, am so so not looking forward to it. I also have to get another tube down which will bypass my tummy into my duodenum which my feed will go through, this will be the test to see if my tummy starts to work again. Not looking forward to having two tubes, one from each nostril!!! My blood counts are still a bit low, I'm having platelets today again and my CRP level has gone up again :-(. But there is some good news too, I don't need that much oxegen anymore and I didn't have a temperature all day today!! The Apprentice is over so will miss that, haven't really got into Big Brother yet... me and Mummy are going to watch a movie tonight, not sure which one yet. Gaga goes home today after 3 days.! He is coming again really soon before he goes back to Thailand, thanks for coming GaGa and sorry I didn't get to see you too much! Thats it from me tonight, will catch up with you tomorrow and let you know how my biopsy goes in the RVI hospital tomorrow. Lots of Love Naoise xxxx P.S Thanks also for all your comments, glad you liked my party video, also will get that number for you Paul, hope your girlfriend doesn't mind :-)))) xxxx

4 comments:

  1. hey honey id be soooo tired too after all that u got a mountain of presents id say it took ages to get through all them...
    im chuffed u had a great day honey .

    im so sorry tomorrow u have to get all that done babe but hopefully it will be all for the better my love to make u feel better soon .

    i havent really gotten in to big brother yet im trying theres still way too many of them i like it in the last couple of weeks when it gets interesting.

    talk tomorow sweetpea xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naoise

    I'm sorry you have to have all that stuff done tomorrow. I hope the biopsy can happen early so it is over & done with and that you are not feeling too horrible after it. The temperature & oxygen is great news but I'm so sorry you have to go through all the other stuff. But I'll be praying hard that your tummy starts working again.

    Hopefully it won't be long before you can get back to enjoying your meals. Such a simple thing, but it's my big wish for you right now.

    When you are home maybe we can have a favourite foods party and everyone can bring their favourite dish. That'd be a real higgledy-piggedly mix. I think you once said lemon sole or sea bass was your favourite but you did go through quite a pancake phase awhile back, so I'm not sure! You could put me on the list for chocolate cake & prawns (not together of course!)

    Caoimhe bought something pink today and is dying to tell you all about it so I'd better say no more and let her post tomorrow. She did suggest I buy her something pink everyday so she can tell you about it each day because "Naoise loves pink" she said. Can you believe that...she's a bit of a chancer!!

    Cormac had his first day in school today to meet his new teacher before September. After settling him in I went off to the hall to have tea & biscuits with the parents and when I came back he was fully settled in, having lots of fun but with an icepack on his head!! He hadn't been in a fight - just a fall, but I don't think his teacher will be forgetting him before September!

    Well I hope you had a nice movie with your Mum tonight...sounded like a nice snuggly plan.

    Hope tomorrow is not too tough. Thinking of you lots and how wonderful you are xx

    Lots of love
    Aisling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Naoise,

    Im so sorry you have to have the biopsy and tube done today. But its good you dont have to have much oxygen and dont have a tempertaure.

    Im so glad u enjoyed your half birthday party and got loads of presents. I love your pink wig so much. Frenchie from Greece had a pink wig just like yours.

    Thats great your grandad from Thailand was over visiting you. I havent really gotten into Big Brother yet either, i think it gets better when less people are in it.

    I like Aislings favourite food party idea. And Caoimhe is a very clever chancer to ask her mam to buy her something pink everyday!

    Hope today goes ok. Thinking of you all the time. Take care honey. Miss you.

    Lots of love,
    Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi naoise

    your pink party sounded great
    i think i will have a half birthday maybe every month actully no thats a bit too greedy.
    i hope that u are chilling out after that big pink party.

    lots of love
    sibeal and hannah

    ReplyDelete