Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day +80


Hello Everyone, well today was pretty much the same as yesterday pretty quiet. Amanda came and we finished our window box, its on the outside of my door. I sprayed it with perfume so it smells really nice. I keep getting hungry and thinking about what I can eat on Tuesday evening, right now I'm thinking cheesey chips and I saw an add on the TV for new birds eye spare ribs which are frozen so I would be allowed them!. My bloods today are staying up my white cell count is 0.4, my neutraphils are 0.2 and my platelets have gone up to 61. Am feeling happy about that. BUT my gut is still the same, I am still feeling really sick and tired all the the time. Last night was up about 8 times again so the new drug that I am is working a bit. I slept for most of the afternoon, woke up in time for friends and come dine with me. Tomorrow is bank holiday is so it will be very quiet again. Amanda isn't in so me and Mum will do something. I have some new DVDs to watch and I also have my playstation now so I can play Singstar too, maybe we will have a go at that tomorrow. I have Singstar Abba which I love. I also have new pictures of my doggies Harvey and Gizmo, they are so cool.. Nite Nite, love Naoise xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hey Naoise
    Get your mum to sing "say a little prayer for you". You two used to sing that in the mornings when I lived in the house. It was the cutest ever. And now the sing star can tell you if you are in tune or not. !! I hope your gut starts to get better soon xx Annemarie in Dublin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naoise

    I'm glad that your bloods are improving, and that you're managing to sleep a little better. I call afternoon sleeps 'disco naps', and I reckon that's very appropriate for you, given the Singstar Abba.

    I'm afraid that I'm not a very talented singer, so when I do karaoke, I mime :) I think that Singstar would give me zero points.

    Your window box sounds great. I have a habit of killing plants. So I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on with yours. Are they real plants?

    Love and hugs
    Ms Walshe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Naoise

    Ms Walshe is right, try to get those power naps in. I'm pretty sure I can remember you singing 2 songs..."Is this the way to Amarillo?" and my personal favourite, "Ianie Beanie yellow poka dot bikini". Li'l Petie sends a big hug and I'll get him to send you some more pics.

    Love
    I&M&P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Honey,

    I can imagine how hard it is thinking about food but not being able to have any! Imagine how good those cheesy chips and spare ribs will taste after waiting so long for them!

    I hope you enjoy your new DVDs. We went to see the Hannah Montana movie on Saturday night, Sadhbh and her friend loved it!

    It's very grey here today, like you we are having a quiet one. Hope your bloods keep improving and your sleep!!

    Lots of love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Naoise,

    It's Monday night here now, we had a quite enough weekend a bit like yourself. Hope you enjoyed your Singstar Abba! I've never tried it.

    I saw little Zoe today, she is beautiful, so small and beautiful. She makes Connell look huge.

    The weather was really crappy today, dark and dreary. Up 8 times at night still sounds really hard, I know it's a serious improvement on what you have been going through. Not eating must be really really hard, I can imagine you can think of nothing else. Cheesy chips sound nice, I've never had them, must give them a try.

    There's no school tomorrow. Eva's in a show on Sunday so she has her costume fitting and more rehersals tomorrow.

    Enjoy those chips tomorrow night, we'll check in to see how they were.

    Sleep tight tonight, lots of love,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete