Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day +92 & +93

Hi all, it looks like I’m just going to be updating my blog every second day, I’d like to continue on a daily basis, but sometimes it is very difficult. Last time I updated my blog I mentioned that I had a crap time, well that time has continues on. Friday and Saturday were busy and crap. I continue to be sick quite a lot and very tired. I’m sleeping slightly better, but when I do wake it is to be ill and that is just draining. My Nana Ruth came over last Thursday, not sure if I mentioned that before and she has been with us for the past couple of days. It is very nice to have her here, its just a pity that I don’t have the energy to enjoy her more. The doctors continue to talk about my CT scan and I may need to have another biopsy, which would just be terrible. I’m going to say nite nite now as I’m tired and I’m going asleep. Lots of love Naoise.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Naoise So so wonderful Ruth went to visit, great the gift arrived at long last , enjoy enjoy We went last night to see La Traviata it was wonderful a full house and the Theatre was all re furbuished looking fresh and very very smart, the music and sining was amazing . what music do you like Naoise ?? WE all send our love a great big hug to Dad & Mum xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naoise,
    Its a while since we blogged its because we feel so unhappy and helpless about all the pain and discomfort you are going througrh. But you are such a great litte trooper Naoise I know your bloggs inspire evryone who reads them.It was great to see the photo of you dressed and out in the air. Plese God you will be in your everyday clothes every day then your only problem will be "what am I going to wear today"
    Love Jimmy and Una

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey naoise

    Sorry to hear your feeling so horrible at the moment. Were you watching the eurovision last night??? Everyone is finding out what parts they get in the play on Monday.

    Well u better go oh yeah if ur up for reading I REALLY recomend the twilight. Books there is a huge craze in the class xoxoxx hope u feel better soon lots of love Maevexxxxxxxxxxxxxccc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naoise,

    Its Elaine and Emma Madigan here!We are sad to hear you are not feeling very well.Your Page is lovely,the pictures of you all dressed up are gorgeous! Im sure it was brilliant and you had a great time..!!
    Im studying for my leaving cert at the mo and its awful! Im here trying to learn an irish essay!! We all just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you! x x x x x x x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete