Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day +85 and +86




















Day +85 and +86Hello Everyone, today is Saturday so its a quiet day in the ward. Yesterday was a bit of a nightmare, the doc came in for the usual check in the morning and couldn't hear anything in my tummy which is a bit dangerous as there should be gurgling in everyones tummy. So she call for an X Ray which showed up clear and then a ultra sound which was clear as well, phew. Then Prof Cant called in and he could hear gurgling in my tummy. Then the tummy doctor was called in to see if I needed a tube in my tummy to take all the fluid out cos I'm getting sick all the time, but she said no I didn't need one thank god!! So it was a busy day! Then the best thing ever happened 4 packages arrived for me by courier! I was very excited when I opened them cos in the boxes was pink candy floss maker, a soap maker, a guitar for the WII, two DS games, one is dress up for dogs!! Downfall, a roundy jigsaw of the world which I have wanted for ages, a high school musical DVD game, a brownie mix, a scone mix and a chocolate cake mix with lots of icing and things to put put on top. A guitar game for the WII... it will keep me busy for ages. Me and Mum played Downfall, I won!! And today me and Paula made soap it was absolutely brilliant, I made a sparkly fairy soap and a love heart and an angel and a flower. The boxes came from everyone in Mummys work, so thanks to everyone in SimulTrans, mummy called them out to me so here goes: A big big thanks to Kenneth, Ken, Robert, Joanne, Anthony, Marie Humberto, Maeve, Judith, Jenny, Niall, Rama, Sita, Ulrike, Greg, Adrian, Dave, John, Brian, Mary, Victoria, Margarita, Clara, Joan, Caroline, and another Joanne. Hope I haven't forgotten anyone. The boxes were wrapped in in my favourite colour pink with really fab ribbons on them which I am going to us to make stuff with. Today was a much better day than yesterday, I had a terrible pain in my tummy when I woke up but then I had some morphine and was grand. I think I might have some more before I go to sleep. I was throwing up a lot today so the doc Teresa has given me more anti-sickness medicines so hopefully that will work... am still on the toilet at lot :-(. I'm not allowed drink or eat anything until my tummy gets better although I was allowed have a lollipop today which was great. I don't really feel like eating so its not that hard. I do get very thristy though. The telly broke this evening and we didn't know what to do, Sanjay popped in for a visit and couldn't fix it, he went to get Paula who fixed in no bother, thank god, can you imagine having no TV! Sanjay is coming back tomorrow for some Karoke, Daddy is bringing over my mikes for SingStar! Yesterday we had a Westlife Day were I played Westlife all day and watched the DVD of them playing in Croke Park. I'm going to Watch Britains Got talent now so gotta go. Oh my blood counts are not bad today Platelets are 42, white count is 2.5 and Neutraphils are 1.63..:-). Love Naoise xxxx

7 comments:

  1. hi honey its nice to see u opening all your presents wow that must have been exciting i would love love love a candyfloss maker cool.that was so kind of the people in ur mas job to send u them hope u enjoy them when ur up to it hun.
    i have the singstar game but i have not played it yet is it any good? i love the microphones though they make u feel like a star... but u are xxxx
    hope ur belly ache and sickness goes away babe really soon u were so right to take morphine just even to make u get some rest u so need and deserve it ul only need it for a little bit.xxx
    no news here really me and chrissy went out last weekend it was a good night we had a boogie .its been really windy here at the moment like every season in one day its wreaking havoc on my wardrobe.
    hope u get a good rest honey tonight lots of love aoife xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Naoise, so glad you didn't need the tube in your tummy & hope it improves really soon.
    What a great supprise getting all those lovely presents from your Mum's friends - that was the the best medicine!
    Connell's christening and Louis' First Communion are on tomorrow and we are praying for good weather.
    Hope you have a good night, Naoise, Lots of love, Patricia & Niall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naoise Well done so pleased the poor tummy is a bit better . Its winter in Brisbane guess what very sunny , blue skies and a little cool just what we need to warm the spirit , We will drive to the bay area its so so pretty , sailing, wind surfing, i love to watch their skill & strength , fishing boats big & small We read your blog thinking of you Anne BRISBANE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naoise , Hope your tummy is happier now ?? enjoy the great games , good fun , can we see a photo of the soap making & shapes
    i love the shapes on the coffee froth . Anne Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Naoise
    When I posted on your blog last night and wrote that I hoped tomorrow would be a better day I prayed so hard that that wish would be answered. So it was so lovely to see your smiling face on todays posting. But I'm sorry that the pooing and sickness is still carrying on. I'm praying really hard that that goes away because I know it must be so hard for you.

    Anyway thank goodness for parcels in the post. And what a great parcel! I'm glad it lifted your spirits. I've often wondered how those roundy jigsaws work...you'd think all the pieces would fall off! You'll have to let us know how you get on.

    Well Jack, Cormac & I went to Louis's Holy Communion today and Michael, Caoimhe & Donncha went to Connell's christening. Both boys had a lovely sunny day for their big occasions (straightforward weather…easy on the wardrobe...I know what Aoife means:-) I am worn out from playing soccer and Michael is worn out from bouncing on a castle - we both had lots of fun....and I think your cousins did too!

    Your ears must have been pleasantly burning a bit today as my family were all asking about you and we all talked about how great you are. We really can't wait til you are back...these events are not the same without you....for quite a little person you leave a very big gap.

    I hope, I hope, I hope that tonight you get a good stretch, maybe that bit of morphine before bed will help. And I hope that tomorrow is a better day.

    Thinking of you always,

    Lots of love
    Aisling xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Naoise,

    Thats brilliant that u got 4 big parcels by courier! That was so nice of your Mummys job to send you over all thoes presents. The soap maker and candy floss maker sounds brilliant. Thats so cool that you can make love heart soap and sparkley soap, i would love that. Let me know how you get on with your roundy gigsaw.

    I hope the presents cheered u up a bit. The photos are so lovely. Im so sorry that your still getting sick a lot, i really hope your tummy gets better soon. And i hope you get some more sleep tonight.

    Thats great you had a westlife day! Did u hear that Cian from Westlife got married this weekend? He married his girlfriend, i think her name is Jodi. They got married in Barbados I think and all the other Westlife members were at the wedding too in Barbados. I havent seen any photos of the wedding in any magazines yet but i will let you know.

    It was Connells christianey yesterday, it was a lovely day. The weather was nice. We all really missed you so much. I was jumping on the bouncing castle for a while, it was great fun! Little baby Zoe was there, she is still so tiny.

    Miss you so much. Lots of love,
    Aunty Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey naoise.
    your presents sound great!!!!!! candy floss maker-YUM!!!!
    anyway on saturday i went to sibeals brothers communion.she had a bouncy-castle-slide,and she pulled me up and her ring cot my finger and pulled some skin of!!!!!!!!!
    today i made rice-krispy buns!!!!!
    well thats all for now,lots o lots o lots o love,hannah xoxoxooxoxoxoxxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete