Friday, February 27, 2009

Day +15 - Part 1








Hi Everyone!! Well the the famous visitors and they had the X Factor!!! Alexandra, Eoin, Diana, Daniel, Rachel, Ruth... they were all here. And guess what, they sang Heros to me!!!! They weren't allowed in my room but they sang through the intercom and I could see them in the window...!! It was really fab... Nana was crying!! But she managed to go outside and got pictures of them all and all of their autographs... they were so lovely. Daniel even gave me his bracelet!!! Check out the pictures on the website below. I got up early to get ready, had a pancake and a shower and a manicure (thanks Paula!).... it was very exciting and I was very nervous.... Paula also gave me a demo of the dance she used to do to Dr.Beat in her Disco days.... :-). Haven't got my blood results yet.. will update you later and let you know how the rest of the day goes..... NOTHING could top that.. it was soo amazing....... Love Naoise xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Naoise,
    Jimmy and I have just discovered how to get into your blog page but we have been keeping up with your progress through Lilian's email she has been forwarded to us.
    its great you are feeling a bit better.
    Jimmy and I have been thinking of you everyday and saying prayers.
    talk to you soon.
    Love Jimmy and Una xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naoise,
    Wow that's so exciting that you met them all from X factor! Ruth the Spanish girl was my favourite.

    Missing you loads, from Sadhbh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naoise,

    Couldn't keep away! Was dying to hear who was coming in to see you. Say you looked fantastic with your manicure.

    I'm very jealous! Have to frame those autographs now for your wall.

    Glad that you are feeling a bit better.

    Kiel and your Auntie Audrey are coming over on Sunday to have lunch. I'm making a belated birthday cake for Kiel. Have to try find spiderman to put on the top of the cake now before Sunday :)

    Take care for now,
    Niamh & Davie (Davie sends slobbery toddler kisses!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Naoise,
    O my actual god!! I cant believe you met all the X Factor People!! I have been dying to find out all day who your special visitiors were! That is brilliant, im so jealous! You know i loved the X Factor! Im so happy for you that you got to see them all. So were they all really nice? Alexandra was my favourite. Was Eoin your favourite? Thats great that they all sang Heroes to you and that you got their autographs! I love all your photos honey and i love your Nails!
    Take care honey. Miss you so much.
    Love you loads,
    Aunty Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Naoise Joe here,what game did you play on youre DS?Is Deark gone back over yet.Love youre hair.I need a cut can I come over to get mine done aswell?Bye for now from Joe.xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naoise thats soooooooooooooooooo cool that u got to mett the xfactor people!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naoise Joe here sooooooooooo cool you met xfactor winners!!!!!bye for now xxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete