Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day +5

























Hi Everyone,

Today was another sleepy day, didn't wake up much at all. Even the play nurse didn't get a chance to come in because I was asleep for hours and hours. The Physio came in when I eventually woke up and guess what? I can move my arms much better than I ever could. Check this out (espeically Kelly :-))! A big big box arrived for me this morning, I was so very excited cos it said Hamleys on it (one of my favourite shops!!). Its from Daddys work!! I ripped it open and got a fab Hannah Montana bag, a poodle, a secret diary and a fab pink pillow!! It was such a big box even all the nurses came in to see what was in it. I managed to sit in my chair so I could open the box properly, it really cheered me up!. After all that excitment I now need to have a nap on my new pillow............ A big thank you to Accenture EA and the F&S team for all the great presents for Naoise. It has really made her day. The presents are perfect and exactly what she loves!!

Love Naoise xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's great, look at you moving your arms! The presents look fab. Glad you slept all day, best place to be if your tummy's still sick.

    lots of love,
    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naoise
    Accenture has made my day too - just to see you looking so happy! Nothing nicer than getting a parcel in the post to cheer you up. Great work with the physio, keep going strong. My fingers & toes are all crossed for you making a wonderful recovery. Lots of love, Aisling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Naoise,
    Thats great that you can stretch your arms. Im so glad that you got a bit parcel, that was so nice of Accenture. Your presents look brilliant. Im so glad that it cheered you up. Glad your sleeping loads.
    Lots of love, Chrissie x x

    ReplyDelete