Monday, February 9, 2009

My Treatment – Days 7 and 8

Hi Everyone, sorry about the delay, but we had some technical problems and I wasn’t able to upload my update. It is brill to receive all your mails and comments and I love to read them each day. I’ll try and reply as soon as I can !! My weekend was ok, my chemo continues, this part of the chemo is making my tummy very upset, but what can you do... I haven’t been keen to eat that much for the past couple of days so the nurses put a feeding tube into my tummy. I get fed a chocolate looking drink through my tube during the day. On Sunday I got three cool posters for my room – it needs a lot of decoration.. !! we watched a couple of DVDs and I beat my mum and dad at scrabble... twice !!! that was my weekend !!! bye for now.. Love Naoise xx..

1 comment:

  1. hi naoise i hope your tummy was feeling ok what dvds did you watch? it is great to read your blogs each day hope you are feeling beeter
    lots of love colleen
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete