Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day +9



Hi All

I managed to stay awake all day ! I was a bit sick in the afternoon but I had a really good night of sleep. Amanda the play nurse came in and did my nails, guess what colour? Pink! :-). Then I had a shower and put on some new PJs (guess what colour?) and watched High School Musicial 3 (thanks Nuala!). I really fancied a bit of custard and my Nana (who arrived to see me for a week!), walked all around the place looking for some. She found in a shop ages away. It was a really creamy one and I managed to eat a bit of it. I'm still getting fed by my tube so it doesn't matter if I eat anything or not!. I tried on a bandana today as most of my hair has fallen out. Mummy was brushing my hair it came out in big clumps, I now have a hairy bed :-). The doc came in and is pleased with me although I still have a really weird rash, its a bit like a suntan, its really brown. I had a platelet transfusion too as my platlet count is really low at the moment. I am also am having some food cravings... I really feel the need for some cheesey coleslaw, pureed carrots and some apples or pears..... strange... I didn't manage to see Ant & Dec cos I fell fast asleep for the night at 7 o' clock!! Talk soon, love Naoise xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Naoise Megan here
    I hope you start to feel better
    Glad your Nana came to see you.
    Did you enjoy HSM?
    I bet you did as everyone knows you LOVE it!
    Get better soon
    Luv Megan
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Naoise,
    Sorry i wasnt on your blog yesterday honey. Im so glad you did your exercises, well done Naoise. Its great to see the photo of you out of bed. I hope your feeling a little bit better and i hope your rash goes soon. Its good that your eating a little bit. Your food cravings are very funny! Naoise who are your famous visitors coming next Friday?? I cant wait to find out who they are!!
    It was Kiels birthday on Friday he is 3 now! I saw Aine and Bridge yesterday, I was playing hide and go seek with Aine!
    My boyfried Phil says Hello and sends his love. Take care honey. Miss you loads.
    Lots of love,
    Aunty Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naoise
    you really love pink!
    I went roller blading from my house up to Nanas. It was really fun.
    I really miss you.
    from Sadhbh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naoise Straffan calling. I am glad to see you seem to be getting stronger .I was thinking you should record Aine singing and then you could release a single some time which might even knock Westlife off the number 1 spot in the charts some day !!!Take care and well done so far all our love Frank,Joanne and family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Naoise
    Custard....yummy. Have you tried custard, cheesey coleslaw and pureed carrots all mixed up together...its tremendous. Mary wants to know what exact shade of pink Amanda painted your nails - was it fuschia or more of a cerese? Her bump is getting bigger so pretty soon I will be on nail painting duty - so I need to know these things.
    Keep up the great blogging.
    All the best
    Ianie B.

    ReplyDelete