Monday, February 2, 2009

My Treatment - Day 2







Hi Everyone, thanks for all your comments, its really great to read them! Today I was lazing in bed yet again :-). I woke up early and fancied fish fingers for breakfast so I had them with ketchup!! We put on Westlife really loud instead of watching TV. Then the play nurse came and we coloured in pictures for my windows... the play nurse said I could actually colour on the windows with paint!! I felt a bit too wobbly to do it today but I'm sure I'll do it tomorrow. I'm continuing on with my tranfusions that are killing all my bad cells. Tomorrow I start my first round of chemotherapy. My voice sounds funny at the moment because my throat is a bit sore and I'm drinking loads and loads of milk and coke. Professor Cant came to see me today and all doctors and nurses are having trouble pronoucing my name because its Irish!! I am the oldest on the ward, the next oldest besides me is only four years only, the rest are babies! Its snowing here in Newcastle I can see a bit of it from my window. I bet Belgrove will be closed if its snowing in Dublin!! Catch up with you tomorrow, love Naoise xx

5 comments:

  1. Hey Naoise, hi from Copeland Grove, this is a fantastic idea and it's lovely to see how you are doing. I'll show Mark tomorrow night, he'll think you're a megastar if you're on the computer! Best of luck with all the coke and chocolate ;) We are thinking of you. xx Tara and the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naoise, I love your blog page and hearing how you are getting on. You are great for updating it every day. Glad to hear you can still have crisps and chocolate a girl has to have her chocolate. Are you gonna put up a picture of your daddy in his pink apron - I am sure that color looks lovely on him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naoise.It's Margaret here,(Ross Greg and Luke's Mam). It's great being able to follow your progress on your blog page. The boys all send their best wishes. We loved having you at our house recently and look forward to doing it again once you are home. Those pictures in your window look really good. They are yours no doubt. You are so artistic! Your room looks very comfy. We will keep in touch and send you lots and lots of love. The Kelly Family xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maoise
    Bridie Paddy Bernie here, and of course Gem we are thinking of you every day and Naoise as each day goes by you are getting nearer to better health with your new treatment. We all here in the Grove will have a big Pink Bow and ballons to greet you when you get home.
    God's Blessings and a big Kiss from all here at No 16.

    Bridie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Naoise it's Ciara,
    Im dieing for you to come back!
    we're doing reading buddies.Mine's called Amy.We all miss yu and are waiting for yu!!

    Love from ur pony pal CIARA
    XXXOOOXXXXXXOOOOOOOOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete