Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day +72


Hello Everyone, well no news really today, had a horrible night again was up about 17 times!! The doc has decided that I need to have another biopsy on my gut. Everything else is fine, my skin is getting better, my temperature and blood pressure is fine. I haven’t need oxegen for the last two nights either. My bloods are very low and my gut seems to be getting a bit worse. Tomorrow morning at 8.00am we are going to be picked up by ambulance and will go to the Royal Victoria Hospital for a biopsy. Its really early so I should be home sometime before lunch with a bit of luck. I cat napped all morning cos I didn’t get any sleep. I had some oxtail soup for my lunch. I got a new mobile phone that actually works here! My old one didn’t work at all and no one could call or text me but now they can!! Amanda came at two and we are making window boxes, we painted straws to make the stems for the flowers. I tried to nap in the afternoon too, I had some pasta for tea. I’m trying to stay awake for Hells Kitchen, I haven’t missed it yet!! I’m excited for tomorrow cos Emma is coming. Thanks very much to Ailbhe, Tara, Lucy, Isabel, Sophie, Euan and Ella for the lovely cards and pictures!! Its great to get them!! I was a bit sad again today as I’m still missing everyone so much. Hopefully when we get the results of the biopsy they cos can give me the right medicine to fix my gut. Will let you know how I get on tomorrow. Lots of Love Naoise P.S my new number is 00447707515420 xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Naoise !
    Great to hear you got the cards !
    Did you like the chocolate bunny ?
    Whats your new phone like !?!
    Where you really happy when you got a new phone !
    I got a new phone its a red and white sony ericsson with red flowers on it !
    I hope you have a good nights sleep tonight !
    I will text you later on my new phone so you can have my new number !
    Talk to you later !
    Ailbhe XxXxXxXxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Naoise;
    Just a quick one because im hooked on Hells Kitchen too, who do you think will win I think it might be Ade who are you rooting for, Just running to see the programme .
    night ,night Pg YOU HAVE A GREAT SLEEP AND SWEET dreams.
    Jimmy AND uNAx x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naoise,
    What a rough night you had last night, you poor pet. Best of luck tomorrow, I know you hate having biopsies. I've saved your new number in my phone, we'll definitely be texting you.

    Today was a funny day, it was dark and very wet this morning but lovely this afternoon. Oisin got to go to his party, lots of little boys around a sand pit talking about aliens and dinosaurs. He had a ball!

    I hope tonight is better for you!

    Lots of love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naoise
    Great to hear your skin is getting a bit better, next is the gut,I think they will find the cure for that after your biopsy,Sorry to hear you are still sad but hopefully you feel great when you see your friend .Lucky you to get a new phone now you can text as well as email.I have a tennis tournament today at 2:00.Yesterday we spent all day playing tennis.Got to go now.Hope you have a good night sleep!

    Lots of Love
    from
    Sophie
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey naoise.its me again,hannah.
    hope your feeling better.
    i will text you off my moms phone as i have no credit.!!
    Emma is probably over now , i hope you get my prezzie and card.
    miss you loads,love hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Naoise,

    Im sorry i was not on your blog yesterday, but Nana kept me updated. Im so sorry you had such bad nights the last two nights and were up so much. You poor pet, i really hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

    Good luck with your biopsy today, i hope it goes ok. Thats lovely that your friend Emma is visiting you today, im sure it will be great to see her.

    Im glad you got the duvet from me and Audrey. Its good that your dad got a new radio that only plays sport!! Thats brilliant you got a new mobile, i text you yesterday, hope you got it. I have saved your number in my phone so i will text you loads.

    Audreys baby was due yesterday but it has not come yet! I went to see Audrey and Kiel yesterday.

    Take care. Miss you.
    Lots of love,
    Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete