Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day +19




Hey everyone, another hectic and good day. I woke up at 4 this morning and struggled to get back to sleep so when dad came in at 8 I was very tired. You’ll never guess what I had for breakfast.... yes I had weatabix!, it was only ok so tomorrow I might have a pancake . We then watched Hairspray the movie and I sang all the songs, that really woke me up and put me in good form. I felt hungry then and had a full bowl of chicken soup. Amanda came in around lunch time and stayed for ages and we made a really cool bag – to add to my collection. Clare came in then and we played Wii Fit and did a couple of exercise. Dad set himself up on the Wii but it told him that he was obese, which he wasn’t very happy with, also he wasn’t very good on the wii and both Clare and me had a good laugh watching him trying to do some of the challenges. Tomorrow we are going to have a Wii tournament with Clare, dad and me – should be great fun. My teacher came twice, but I was busy each time so I had no school today which was very sad. One of my doctors (you can see him in the photo) came early this morning to tell me that my bloods continue to improve and they are all very happy with my progress. The best part of the day was my tea, I’ve been living on frozen food for the past month and this evening Dad made some fresh mash potatoes and fresh carrots with butter it was absolutely lovely, I really missed my fresh food. Mam called and I was able to talk to Harvey and Gissmo, who had loads of news. Then Bridget and Aine called and Aine told me a very funny joke which made me laugh. Now for the Temple Street technical people I thought you might be interested in some of my blood results: Platelets 36; WCC 2.6; Neut 1.87; Lymph 0.12. Well that’s all for now, it seems that we have a good crowd for the jump I’m off to sleep now, nite nite. Love Naoise.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Naoise,
    Im glad u had a good day today! Your brilliant at making bags, i cant wait to see all these handbags that you have made! Good luck with your wii tuournment tomorrow, im sure you will win though! Thats brilliant that your bloods are improving and that the doctors are happy with your progress.
    Thats great that loads of people are up for doing the jump, we will raise loads of money!
    Miss you so much. Love you loads,
    Love Aunty Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naoise great to see you are getting stronger and are eating some "real food" at last .Tell Derek that I know a place he can do the jump but he has to be strapped to an instructor for the first two jumps He could practice by doing a few bunjy jumps That sounds like great fun foryou both. Take care for now all in Straffan xxx ooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naoise,
    Thats some menu you have,you just fancy something and you have it.Good for you .You seemed to have a busy day,even no time for school.Iknow you were dissapointed.Great your blood is getting better and better.Love GaGa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naoise great you get the real food again, what did you have for dinner?Forgot to say my name Im Joe,Also forgot to sah that it is nearly my Birthday im a big 10,Now i am a teneger hippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bye for now the teneger Joe.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete