Friday, March 6, 2009

Day +22




Hi all, another night which I didn’t sleep. Because of my medicine, feeding and tube problems, I was woken up at 22:00, 12:00, 2:00, 3:00,4:00, 6:00 & 7:00 so with all these distributions it is hard to get a good night sleep. Dad stayed last night and we have spoken with the doctors and they have changed my schedule for tonight so let’s hope this works. Breaky was a waffle and Camp Rock movie. I had no teacher or play nurse today as they were all off so my day was kinda of long that is until lunch time. Then Sue Lawlor from Temple Street Fundraising office called to ask would I do an interview for Dublin 98 FM CARE4KIDS Radiothon. I was really excited and we had to wait till 13:45 when Trinna from the Radio station called. I was very nervous but also very excited and I enjoyed answering all her questions. The interview was played this evening about 6:15 and will be on again tomorrow – don’t know when. It really cheered me up and brightened my day. My physiotherapist came in with a Wii Game competition. I have to practice for a week and then see if I can beat my Dad by then end of the week; it was good fun to practice. Some of my medicines are being reduced, which is a good sign, but I’m not feeling great at this stage. I really miss everybody. Nite nite, Naoise.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Naoise,

    I hope you beat your Dad on the WII! We heard you on the radio, it was really cool. When you got off the phone the girl on the radio said she wanted to go over to Newcastle and give you a hug.

    Still missing you loads, from Sadhbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naoise,

    We were glued to the radio from 1 today, I was even afraid to go to the toilet in case I missed you (that's probably more information than you needed!) You were brilliant!

    I really hope the change to your schedule does the trick and you manage to get a good nights sleep tonight.

    Lots of love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naoise,

    Heard you on the radio you were fab, so confident, you did not sound nervous at all. I think a career in broadcasting could be looming for you. Sure you have already proven to be very comfortable in the company of celebs so interviewing them would be no bother to you.

    Sorry to hear that you did not get much sleep last night, hope tonight's schedule works out better. It was lovely to hear your little voice today, it put a big smile on my face.

    Lots of love, Audy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naoise,
    Michelle here again from Ms.O'Neills sixth class!!! I have just heard that u were on the radio and I missed it but I will try to catch it on 98 tomorrow. I hope u are doing ok!!! talk soon !!! sleep tight!!! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Naoise, I just checked in and I ws delighted to see you sitting on your chair with Dad there. You are such a celeb now ! Everyone says you were terrific on the Radio yesterday, well done. We hope you had a better sleep last night. Naoise I have added a photo (i am with a friend in Townsville which is near the great barrier reef. Ask dad to show you where this place is on a map) you take care !! lots of love Carol and gang . xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Naise,its Ciara from Ms.Walshe`s 4th class.Sorry to hear that you didn`t sleep ,i didn`t sleep either.i just keep waking up and i can `t get back to sleep.i luurrve HSM3 aswell.Hope the new schedule helps.I didn`t know that u were on the radio but will be sure to catch you 2day.Sleep tight!!!!! CIARA xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Naoise,
    You are becoming a real celeb,on tvam and now on 98fm.Maybe somebody recorded your interview and could send it to me.Hope you slept and feel a bit better today.All is well here still very very hot.Lots of love GaGa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Naoise
    I am listening to 98fm and I just heard you on it!!!!!!!!! They are now talking about you on it!! Hope you are well and thanks for you email
    Miss you sooo much.
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Naoise
    Nana here just to say how proud i was listening to you on 98 fm Radio you were great, How is mam, i just want to say how proud i was of Mam looking after you last week, she was brilliant i'm so luckey to have both of you. Your pictures are great on your blog and i look forward to reading every day. Well done to Mam and Dad, Love Nana.x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed your thing on 98fm because I was on the wrong channel but the worst thing was i was huddled up by the radio from 1.00 wwen i got into my car going home from school to 9.00 at night im so sorry i missed it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete