Friday, March 13, 2009

Day +29




Hi Everyone, today was a another good one. I woke up had a toastie cheesey for breakie. Then the teacher came and we did Science in the kitchen and I learned how a microwaves and dishwashers work. The Andy came and I did my Wii, its Friday so I had to record my scores. I have beaten my scores by loads since last week and I did over 4 and a half minutes on the bike pedals. After that Paula came and we made a Paddy's Day cup and plate. Plans are going well for Tuesday, planning to decorate my room as Dad is bringing some stuff over with him. I can't wait to paint my nails Green White and Orange! I had toad in the hole for lunch which was sausages and yorkshire pudding, the sausages were really nice. After that we went for our walk, I got a Mars Bar on the way and we sat on a bench. The doctor is giving me more anti-sickness drugs which seem to be working. I was only sick once today! My neutraphils have gone down to .82 but that is without my booster medicine so its expected. If my blood levels drop tomorrow again I'll get my booster meds. Me versus the donor test will be done on Monday so we should have the results on Tuesday for that. After my walk, I had my usual shower, had my dressings changed and watched friends. The TV will be good tonight as its Red Nose Day here in the UK. Mummy is going home tomorrow and Daddy is coming, we gave him a list of things to get! Hope Sibheal and Afic had a great party and wish I was there!!! Thanks to Oisin and Sadbh and Bridget and Tia for the lovely cards. Talk soon, love Naoise... xxxx

9 comments:

  1. hi honey just listned to ur 98 interview u were fantastic i would have been terrible well done it was great to hear u because i havent seen u since chrissys 21st.
    im so glad uve had a good couple of days u look brilliant in ur photos ur glowing so pretty xxx.
    i cant wait to see ur room on patricks day take sum snaps of u in it .
    hope u enjoyed ur walk today. i had a busy day at work chrissy will be in tomorow gettin made gorgeous cant wait to talk to her.
    im going to watch all the red nose day things now u just reminded me thanks talk tomor sweet dreams babe xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my lovely,
    I was tickled pink to hear all your great news! Walks outside with no pain! Am so so happy for you. I'm sure you're really looking forward to your Paddy's day party. I think you should show off your wonderful radio skills and interview some of the nurses on their Irish knowledge. Hope they give it dixie for the I factor competition. I'll be doing my Irish dancing in Saudi as I head there on Sunday for a week to visit a friend. I bought really tacky green sunglasses that I plan to make my friend wear on the day!

    Will chat again soon. Keep up the good work,

    Love Gail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey naoise
    i heard you on the radio and you were great!!
    any news....schools just the same :P
    cant wait to hear from you again
    love you from your bff
    emma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    cya again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naoise,
    Just heard your interview ,you were bril.It was great to hear your voice all the way out here.Your photos outside look good.Hope all is going well for your Paddys Day party,looking foward to hearing all about it and seeing many photos.Love GaGa xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Naoise,

    All of us here huddled around the computer to hear your interview and I must say you were fantastic. What a lovely voice, I would listen to the radio all day if you were on it!!

    Delighted to see you out and about - feeling the fresh air on your face.

    Hope the party preparations for Paddy's Day are going well.

    Take care,

    Audrey, Tom, Patricia, Conor and Michael Byrne xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Naoise
    I heard you on the radio!
    You were great!
    I watched red nose day too!
    It was very funny!
    Glad to hear your feeling better!
    All your class miss you!
    Talk soon!
    Fayex

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI NAOISE!!!!!!!
    HEARD YOUR DOING GREAT !!!!!! I HEARD YOU ON THE RADIO U SOUNDED GREAT!!!!! GREAT TO HEAR YOUR FEELIN BETTER !!!!! I HEARD U WANT TO BE A SCHOOL TEACHER!!!! TALK SOON!!!!
    MICHELLE HETHERTON MS.ONEILLS BELGROVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nini


    Heard You on the radio its great your getting better



    Now all of a sudden my Asthma is getting worse I have to go in every yard to take my inhaler



    Me Lorna and Emma are really missing you



    Hopefully see you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your St Patrick's day party sounds like it will be loads of fun. I wish I could go. : ) Make sure you post lots of pics of it. I bet your nails will look gorgeous! : )
    Lotsa luv, Aine

    ReplyDelete